Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meet me in St. Louis...

On our way home from Kansas we stayed the night in St. Louis. David and I had stopped and went in the arch several years ago, but we had never stopped with Garrett. We just briefly stopped and went to look at it. You couldn't park on the river because the Mississippi was stilled flooded, so it ended up taking longer than anticipated, but Garrett enjoyed it. He said "its the Gateway Arch like on my map". He probably won't remember stopping there, but he will have pictures!





No comments: