Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Friday, September 23, 2011

Zoo Atlanta

Last Friday we went to Zoo Atlanta. We hadn't been in awhile and Ty had never been to this zoo. With David being out of town, we have to find something to do to help our days fly by!

We had absolutely perfect Georgia weather and the boys enjoyed our little outing. We went with our friends Kasey and Blake. Blake and Garrett had a great time running around and Garrett was (of course) our navigator with his map. I didn't take many pictures between pushing Ty and running after Garrett, but enjoy a few!











No comments: