Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Garrett, Ty and Carson-All 3 Coffey Boys

We made a quick trip to Jamestown the past weekend. Unfortunately it turned out not to be a nice trip, I came down with a stomach virus, then Cory got it and then Garrett had a fever, but we made it back to Georgia in one piece. On Friday, before we all got sick, we went and saw the newest Coffey, baby Carson. Garrett wants to hold him and Ty wants nothing to do with him. It all plays out in the pictures!









No comments: