Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  We celebrated with a nice quiet, lazy Sunday at home.  After church we went to Jim and Nick's and enjoyed yummy barbecue potatoes.  David fixed ribs, sweet potatoes and rolls for dinner on Sunday night.
David had brought home tulips on Friday.  I love tulips, but they die so quickly.  So he bought some different ones, hopefully they will last a lot longer.

 Mom and Bonita after Ty was born
 Me and my boys, 2012
 My new type of tulips
This necklace is my Mother's Day present (not this exact one, not my initials, but the one off of the website).  I have been eyeing it for sometime and finally ordered it.  It will take about a month to get here, I will have to post pictures of mine!

No comments: