Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Friday, June 22, 2012

Planning for a party...

I am busy planning Ty's second birthday.  Where does time go?  He is having a farm themed party.  Here is a sneak peak at some of our goodies so far. 
I got his birthday shirt this week and absolutely love it!  If anyone is looking for any kind of embroidery check out Abby Ballerina.  She does excellent work.  She also made the boys crab shirts that we took to the beach.

This cake is going to be in the inspiration for Ty's.  I have found a local lady that is going to make it for me. 
His party is going to be August 18th, here in Georgia.  Invite to follow sometime in July!

No comments: