| Waiting for the Dolphin Show |
Back to blogging! I have been trying to blog, but it wasn't letting me upload my pictures. I finally got it to work through Google+ though.
David was able to take a few days off several weeks ago and we decided just to stay around Atlanta and see some sites. I usually go by myself because you DO NOT do anything tourist related on the weekends! The popular places in Atlanta are so busy that you can't see anything!
So, we went to the Georgia Aquarium. It was my fifth time going and David's first. It was a little crowded for a Friday, but not to bad. It is the largest aquarium in the world, so always lots of people.
| Garrett loves the penguins |
| Watching the Beluga Whales |
On Monday, we went to Zoo Atlanta. We hadn't been in a while. All the Atlanta schools were back in session, so it wasn't crowded at all! It was so nice, we could look at everything and take our time.
| The Meerkats |
We had a great couple of days. Its nice for David to be home during the week. We can actually get out and do 'touristy' things. Atlanta has so much to offer and lots of things to do. I just want to take advantage of it while we are here.

No comments:
Post a Comment