Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Thursday, December 27, 2012

17 Weeks-Baby #3

I feel bad because I hadn't even mentioned this pregnancy on the blog so that I would be able to remember anything about this one!  I am just now starting to feel decent and have stopped throwing up for the most part.  I saw several blogs were they keep up week-to-week updates, but that's not happening, but I do want to document this pregnancy some since it will be my last.

How Far Along:  16.6 weeks or 17 weeks

Size of the Baby:  5 ounces and 5 inches, the size of a turnip

Total Weight Gain:  6.5 pounds as of yesterday

Maternity Clothes:  Absolutely, I have been in them for awhile.  Even my regular shirts are getting to short.

Gender:  Our big ultrasound is January 14th, not feeling boy or girl.  With Ty I was pretty sure, but I don't know this time around. 

Movement:  I have felt a few flutters off and on.  Nothing consistent though.

Sleep:  I sleep pretty good by myself!  Ty thinks he is my bed partner and he is a rough one.  I bought a pregnancy pillow this time around and it seems to help with hurting hips. 

Symptoms:  A few Braxton Hicks early in the week, probably not drinking enough water and traveling seemed to flair them up.  Haven't had any since I have been home.  My midwife said this was all perfectly normal, just not to have too many.  Still have a long time to bake this baby!

Cravings:  I love Blackberries!  That was one thing I could keep down pretty easily, other than than nothing really.  Can't stand anything really sweet and chicken is not my friend.

Best Moment this week:  I heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday.  It was 156, last appointment it was 160, so a high heartbeat.

What I am looking forward to:  Less than 3 weeks until the ultrasound.  I am ready to know what this baby is and that the baby is healthy!

No comments: