Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pregnancy Update-24 Weeks!

My plan for this week to to take an actual picture.  I have dinner at church tonight, so maybe, possibly!

How Far Along: 24 Weeks and 4 days!

Size of the Baby:  1.7 pounds and about 12-13 inches long

Total Weight Gain: 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Absolutely, my regular long sleeve t-shirts are getting very tight.

Gender: Baby Boy!

Movement: He is super active every other day for some reason.  I feel him every day, but every other day he decides to become a gymnast for awhile.

Sleep:  Sleep is better, I think exhaustion plays a role in that.

Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks several times a day.  I definitely have to stay on top of my water intake. 

Cravings: Gravy and biscuits, pizza rolls

Best Moment this week:  Viability Week!  If something were to happen and he was born now, this is the first week of a chance of survial for infants.  I always looked forward to that with Garrett and Ty too.  I have started buying some summer clothes for him. I just can't resist.  Ty felt him kick this week and told David that he kicked him in the hand :)

No comments: