Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Thursday, March 21, 2013

War Eagles Baseball

On March 9th, Garrett had his first baseball game of the year.  He is playing 5/6 coach pitch this year and is on the Auburn War Eagles.  They had the opening day parade and then we played our first game.  Garrett played in the outfield and got a hit.  We won the game, but I cannot remember the score.
 


2013 War Eagles-Coach Wes Dunlap











Garrett is having fun this year.  He just recently got moved to catcher and seems to like it better.  So far, we are 2-3. 

No comments: