Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Church Egg Hunt

On Saturday was the big egg hunt at church.  They had a total of 14,500 eggs!  They are divided up into age categories, so Ty was with the 1-2's and Garrett was with the 3-4's because they are divided up by school age. 
 
Both boys only wanted to pick up the yellow eggs!  Apparently Garrett was looking for the golden egg and Ty did the same.  I finally convinced both to pick up any egg that they saw.  Both got a ton of eggs.
 
Garrett had baseball pictures and a game right after he hunted, so we just went dressed for the game.
 
 












No comments: