Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Monday, June 17, 2013

Our June so far...

It's so hard to believe that June is almost over!  We got Garrett's information for Kindergarten in the mail a few days ago :(
 
We have been having a pretty laid back summer.  Last week we went to the Rome Braves game.  It was Luke's first baseball game.  It was hot, but we had a good time.
 






He has days were he is much more alert.  I have no idea who he looks like.  I guess I will just go with David's thoughts, he looks like himself.





No comments: