Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail...

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail...Right to First Baptist Church (okay a little cheesy I know). We had a big egg hunt at church the day before Easter. Garrett had a good time and go lots of eggs and candy.

I have yet to take pictures of them in their Easter outfits because we had a big dinner here and Ty was aslept when we got home from church, but I will soon!







Garrett and his friend Drake racing at church

No comments: