Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Monday, May 2, 2011

Splish, Splash I was taking a bath...

I finally added some pictures of the boys taking a bath. Ty (the wild one) loves to put his head under the running water and loves bathtime. Garrett just wants to swim and hates actually getting a bath. I have been trying to scrub these tattoos off of Garrett for a week!

Ty outgrew his baby bathtub a while back and we bought a bath ring. It is great! It's a lot easier giving them a bath together while David is gone.

Enjoy!





No comments: