Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pinterest Projects

Burlap Bubble Wreath

I am addicted to Pinterest.  Lots of great ideas, but limited time for me.  I really could look on there all day long. 

I have got a lot of great ideas for home, party and teacher things. 
Smores Peeps for Easter teacher gifts

Heart Crayons for Valentine's Day

Homemade Pepperoni Rolls--So very good!

Rainbow Fruit Tray

Candybar Teacher Apprecation Gifts for Valentine's Day

Camera strap (not the best picture, but its hard to take a picture of your camera with your camera)

No comments: