Romans 8: 31-32
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.

About Me

My photo
I am Sara, a stay-at-home mom, caretaker, avid reader, trip taker, crafter, news junky and most importantly Child of God.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Garrett

Garrett

Ty

Ty

Sara's currently-reading book montage

The Help


Sara Coffey's favorite books »
}

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday Fun!

Yesterday after church and naps for some of us, we went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. Knock-on-wood, its almost like we didn't have a winter in Georgia this year. It is suppose to be in the 70's/80's this week. I love it!

We have figured out that the Suburban is super hard to keep clean on the inside because it has black interior. So we find ourselves cleaning it out A LOT!

Ty loves, loves the water hose for some reason and loves mud. He just throws himself down in the mud. He is so the opposite of Garrett.









No comments: